Projektor PANASONIC PT-EW730ZL
|Enter your email|
|Shipping within||do 7 dni|
|Leave your phone|
- A new 400 W lamp and new lamp drive system have helped to make the body compact, while providing a high 7,500 lm*1 of brightness.
- Full HD ready WUXGA resolution.*2
- High contrast ratio of 5,000:1.
- The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
- The DICOM Simulation mode.*3
- DIGITAL LINK based on HDBaseT™ that allows HDMI, uncompressed HD videos, audio, and control signals through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher for up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Compatible with Panasonic's original Digital Interface Box ET-YFB100G or other switchers.*4
- Color Adjustment function for multi-screen projection.
- Powered lens shift (vertical +/-60%, horizontal +/-10%)*5
- Corner Keystone Correction, flexible vertical 360-degree installation, lens-centered design and a wide range of optional lenses.
- Mechanical shutter.
- Compatible with PJLink™, Crestron Connected™ and AMX Device Discovery.
- The serial terminal (RS-232C) is compatible with an Emulate function that lets you continue using existing control systems when replacing previous Panasonic models.
- Abundant terminals, including DVI-D, HDMI and Display Port.
- Side-by-Side and P-in-P functions.
- Web browser control over a wired LAN.
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN.
- 10 W speaker enables audio playback directly from the projector.
- Direct power off.
- Closed caption decoder built-in for the US market.
- The use of LCD Panels with inorganic alignment layers enhances the overall durability of the projector.
- A dust-resistant cabinet design and an Eco Filter that needs no replacement for 12,000 hours (tentative).
- Lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours.*6 (tentative)
- Intelligent Lamp Control System reduces power consumption.
- Eco Management functions.
*1 The PT-EX800Z has 7,500 lm, PT-EW730Z 7,000 lm, and PT-EZ770Z has 6,500 lm of brightness.
*2 For the PT-EZ770Z only.
*3 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
*4 Switchers including Crestron's DigitalMedia 8G+™, Extro's XTP Systems, and AMX's Enova DVX are supported.
All confirmed compatible models will be listed on the website. The site will be updated prior to the actual shipment of the units.
*5 For the PT-EZ770Z/EW730Z. Vertical +/-50%, horizontal +/-10% for the PT-EX800Z.
*6 This is the maximum value when the lamp power is set to Eco1 or Eco2, with the lamp turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours.
Increases in the lamp on cycle or extended use with the lamp continuously turned on will shorten the lamp replacement cycle.
When the lamp power is set to Normal, the lamp replacement cycle is 3,000 hours.
The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
|Power supply||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||600 W (0.2 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO*1) (Tentative)|
|LCD panel||Panel size||19.2 mm (0.76 in)
(16:10 aspect ratio)
|20 mm (0.79 in)
(4:3 aspect ratio)
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|Drive method||Active matrix|
(1,920 x 1,200) x 3,
total of 6,912,000 pixels
(1,280 x 800) x 3,
total of 3,072,000 pixels
(1,024 x 768) x 3,
total of 2,359,296 pixels
|Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.7-2.8:1), powered focus F 1.7-2.3, f 26.9-45.4 mm|
|Optional powered zoom/focus and fixed-focus lens|
|Lamp||400 W UHM lamp|
|Screen size (diagonal)||1.02-10.16 m (40-400 in),
16:10 aspect ratio
|1.02-10.16 m (40-400 in),
4:3 aspect ratio
|Center-to-corner uniformity*2||90 %|
|Contrast*2||5,000:1 (full on/off, lamp power: Auto, Iris: On, Dynamic mode)|
|Resolution||1,920 x 1,200 pixels||1,280 x 800 pixels*3||1,024 x 768 pixels*3|
|fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 25-162 MHz|
|RGB||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 25-162 MHz
(Signals exceeding the dot clock rate of 162 MHz are downsampled.)
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Vertical||±60 % (powered)||±50 % (powered)|
|Horizontal||±10 % (powered)|
|Vertical||±40°*5 (with vertical correction only)|
|Horizontal||±30°*5 (with horizontal correction only)|
|Built-in speaker||3.7 cm (1-15/32 in) round shape x 1, output power 10.0 W (monaural)|
|Terminals||DisplayPort IN||DP-20P x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)|
|HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)|
|DVI-D IN||DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP,
compatible with single link only)
|RGB 1 IN||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)|
|RGB 2 IN||BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)|
|VIDEO IN||Pin jack x 1 (composite video)|
|MONITOR OUT||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB x 1)|
|AUDIO IN 1||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|AUDIO IN 2||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|AUDIO IN 3||Pin jack x 2 (L/R x 1)|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|REMOTE 1 IN||M3 x 1 for wired remote control|
|REMOTE 2 IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)|
|LAN/DIGITAL LINK||RJ-45 x 1 (for network and DIGITAL LINK (video/audio/network/serial control) connection, 100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™,
HDCP compatible, Deep Color compatible)
|Power cord length||3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
(W x H x D)
|530 x 177*6 x 445 mm (20-7/8 x 6-31/32*6 x 17-17/32 in) (with supplied lens)|
|530 x 177*6 x 385 mm (20-7/8 x 6-31/32*6 x 15-5/32 in) (without lens)|
|Approx. 10.6 kg (23.4 lbs) (with supplied lens)|
|Approx. 9.6 kg (21.2 lbs) (without lens)|
|Noise level*2||37 dB (Lamp power: Normal); 31 dB (Lamp power: Eco1/Eco2) (Tentative)|
|Operating temperature||0 °C-45 °C (32 °F-113 °F)*8|
|Operating humidity||10 %-80 % (no condensation)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord (including power cord holder) with secure lock x 1,
wireless/wired remote control unit x1,
batteries for remote control (AAA/R03/LR03 type) x 2,
software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software,
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software) x 1
*1 When the STANDBY MODE is set to ECO, network functions such as power on over the LAN will not operate. Also,
only certain commands can be received for external control using the serial terminal.
*2 Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
*3 Input signals that exceed the native resolution will be converted to the native resolution.
*4 The axis shift function cannot be used with the ET-ELW21.
*5 With the supplied lens. Value differs when the correction for both directions is operated.
*6 With legs at shortest position.
*7 The above values are averages. Actual values may be different according to the product.
*8 The operating temperature range is 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F) when the FAN CONTROL is set to HIGH ALTITUDE MODE
(for altitudes from 1,400 m to 2,700 m (4,593 ft to 8,858 ft) above sea level).
- We recommend